Like my Facebook pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Maybe I'm not mean to be loved


I am trying to be perfect in your eyes. Am I just begging you for love and you gave me bullets. I was so confused and terrified. But I will not giving up on you. I can think we gonna be fine. Together. I can't tell why do you like to hurt me so much. I try to be nice to you. Try to loving you as much as I can. With all my heart. And you think it is not enough for you.


With my little strength, I will make my own step to make you realize how much you mean to me. I know you will never satisfied with all things I do. I am lost again. Don't know where to start my way. But for sure I am sick of this. So I cannot control myself. I can't find my real love. Maybe I'm not mean to be loved.

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment