Like my Facebook pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's over. No more hurt feeling.



I'm not happy with all this. I wish you could be here with me. But I can't.
I don't know where is the mistake. I had enough. You left me. How do you think I feel??



My tears became my loyal friend. Every single night. It is not easy for me. I have give you so many chances.
But you just consider it as a fucking game.

I don't want to feel hurt anymore. You will never now how suffer I am

My pray for us

If we are really meant to be together, I will accept it. If not, we must let go. I know I'm not strong enough to let go.


My love
Sharing my life with you is the best thing I had.
I hope all the best for you.

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment