Like my Facebook pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

I am a stupid lover

Why?? Okay. I will tell you. You know what? I feel worse than a dog. You make me feel that way.

When I'm loving you with all my heart, you look unhappy. And you keep blame me for everything I do.
You keep complaining. And at the same time, I will asking myself.

"What wrong with her?? Am I not good enough for her?? What does she want from me?? My life?? Am I owe her something that I can't pay??"

Okay. Here is the story. I am ready to share my whole life with her. But is it worth it? Because she had no positive thinking and response.

So what am I going to do? I think I'm just gonna wait and see. I wish she will change. I wont give up on her.



Sometimes I was wondering who am I in her eyes and her heart?? Where is the mistakes? I can't tell. Only God knows. And now I feel like a dumb and stupid person ever.

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment