Like my Facebook pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Newborn Love??

How bout we think and think to the future, just make believe that there are other love waiting for us.. It was very helpful for those that have being abandoned, leaved and of course it is not easy to let their heart taken by anyone.. My self either.. I had so many damn feeling bout this.. And I forgive easily.. Revenge is nothing to do with it.. Suddenly when sun comes, I can see bright lights.. From far away.. It kills all my pain, my shitty life, and give me a new strength to move on.. Just move on.. Even my legs are broken.. I will keep walking till I reach the meaning of my life.. I have newborn love.. Everybody loves me..

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment