Like my Facebook pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Love Quotes

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.
Don’t try to reach God with your understanding; that is impossible. Reach him in love; that is possible.
Carlo Carretto
The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death.
Unknown
Love fails, only when we fail to love.
J. Franklin
Hold my hand and I’ll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere.
West Side Story
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach…
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Free love is priced right.
Edward Abbey
If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
Anonymous
Love is saying “I feel differently,” instead of “You’re wrong.
Anonymous
When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.
Mark Twain

Credits 

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment