Like my Facebook pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Moment


When the sun go down, the birds fly to the nest, I found something that never tear me apart.. Yeah.. The missing moment.. The moment when we're together.. We fall and pretend that was never hurt, we sharing things, joking around, and I can't catch that moment on my hand.. Really!! It was pretty sick enough when you lay on your bed and your tears don't stop to fall..

And now, I just want you to be on my side.. Accompany me when I'm alone.. When I'm depressed.. Cause this world is heavy without you.. I'm just love you.. I'm just have you.. I missing you so damn much.. Half-dead.. I just want you to know that I miss you.. Come back to me!! Come back for me!!!!!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment