Like my Facebook pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Stranger

Have you ever met someone who is just a stranger, and fall in love with in minutes, hours, or days an while your getting to know more about this person, your feelings get stronger and stronger as you talk together...
I have met this perfect stranger...I have walked and talked with my love, you could say love at first sight, who would ever stop to think that I would , because this stranger has my heart in her hands..
She has my happiness on his lips, she has me in his soul..


I miss her and she are the stranger that I'm waiting for  from the day that I see my love last time..The world will see that I am in love and she are in love with me, we are counting the minutes, hours, days, waiting on that day so we can be together, and we know we are in love!!!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment