Like my Facebook pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I must let you go


Time travel so fast..And I can't deny..You brought us away..So many things together..Happy, sad, miserable and unfaithful..It was so natural for me..But this time I swear..I must let you go..For you own sake..Let's stop doing this..I can't tell you how much I'm losing you..How often I've cry in the night..But this is only the way..I don't want you to feel that way..
Thanks for everything baby..

You care bout my meal..You care bout my health..And everything you do was better than my own girlfriend..And one thing I want you to know..Don't say that you're nothing for me..You are something for me..Something that I can never tell!!!!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment